Equipment needed: a computer/tablet/mobile phone (one for a pair of students), internet connection, a projector
- To help your students with the preparation, open the Genially link: ACTIVITY 4 and let your students read the sentences aloud. Then, they should put the sentences in order by dragging them either to a customer or to a shop assistant. They will put together a complete conversation which will help them with their role-plays. Leave the final picture up for your students to see.
- Explain the activity to your students – divide them into pairs to prepare role-plays, and explain the roles to them:
- a customer – is hungry and wants something to eat and drink
- a shop assistant – offers some food and drinks to the customer
- After the preparation, let your students present their role-plays to the rest of the class and give them feedback on their sentence use.
- 1st activity: you can share your screen and students will tell you the order of the sentences
- 2nd activity: you can divide your students into separate rooms/calls and they can prepare their role-plays, when they are ready, they can return to the main room/call and show the role-play to the rest of the class