- Click on the link:https://www.360cities.net/
- Enter the name of your city.
- Show the class the images available by selecting images/panoramas or videos of your city.
- Tell them they are going to go on a virtual holiday with their group.
- Instruct them to enter the name of a city they would like to visit.
- They must navigate the site and create the story of their holiday in this place:
How was your holiday?
What did you do?
What did you see?
What did you eat?
Did you buy anything?
How long was your flight?
Was it your best or worst holiday ever? Why?
- Instruct them to use the website to explore the city virtually and use their imagination to answer the above questions before sharing their ‘virtual holiday’ with the class.
To extend this activity ask students to create on online postcard from their virtual holiday: https://www.canva.com/create/postcards/