- Click on the link or download the flashcards (see attachment): Activity 1
- Read following 15 sentences to your students
- Studentscan say ‘TRUE’ or ‘FALSE’ or students can stand up if it’s TRUE and sit down if it’s FALSE or students can move left if it’s TRUE and move right if it’s FALSE
- Violet lost her flight ticket.
- Her family were getting impatient waiting for her to find it.
- She found her passport in the secret pocket of her bag.
- Security was strict at the airport.
- They were waiting at the departure gate for a long time.
- Violet was walking around the airport shops as she was bored.
- Violet was snoring on the plane.
- Violet didn’t disturb the other passengers.
- It only rained once on their holiday.
- Violet spent most of the time in her hotel room with her little sister.
- Violet spent a lot of time texting her friend Tara on her holiday.
- Violet’s little sister dropped her phone in the bath.
- Violet got her phone repaired.
- Violet gave Tara a souvenir from her holiday.
- Violet had an amazing holiday.
This activity could be done before the video is played and as a follow up activity.