- Put learners in small groups.
- Demonstrate the activity by showing your learners a photo of someone you like. Ask the learners to ask you questions to find out as much information about the person in the photo as possible.
- Ask the learners to take it in turns to show their photo to their classmates.
- Ask the learners looking at the photo to ask questions to find out as much information about the person in the photo as they can.
- Check the activity by nominating some of the learners to talk about their photo or another learner’s photo.
❗❗❗Note that to do this activity, ask your learners to bring a picture/photo of a person they like (a family member, a friend or a famous person) to class. The image can be a real photograph, on their mobile device or from a magazine. ❗❗❗
- Before the activity, you may find it useful to revise the questions that can be used to ask about people in Activity 2.
- During the activity, monitor the learners and take notes of common errors for error correction right after the activity or at the beginning of the next lesson.
- At feedback stage, nominate learners to share with the whole class what they learnt about their partner.