Click on link: ACTIVITY 3
- Read the words and help the students to understand the meaning through gestures and facial expressions.
- Ask the students to read with you.
- Play the song for them to listen to.
- Play again and encourage them to sing along.
- Try to sing again.
- If students have access to a recording device they can record each other and listen back. This online site for recording works well too Vocaroo | Online voice recorder
See more ideas about how to teach long vowel sounds here:
13 Awesome Ways To Teach Long Vowel Sounds – Top Notch Teaching