- You’ll need an Interactive Board/Projector or tablets for groups.
- Prepare paper and coloured pens.
- share google maps online and make own maps for Homework
Go to Google Maps
- Select your area on google maps and zoom into an area the class knows.
- Where is the Supermarket/Bank/ Museum/Library etc?
- Ask them to use google maps to create their own maps of an area they know well.
- Use the maps for presentations and as a visual for asking and answering questions: Where is the ………………….? It’s on the left/next to …….
Extra resource on Map Making classes here: ACTIVITY 5