Click on the link: ACTIVITY 1
Students can answer the questions by:
- saying ‘TRUE’ or ‘FALSE’
- standing up if it’s TRUE and sit down if it’s FALSE
- moving left if it’s TRUE and right if it’s FALSE
For online classes the Teacher can use the emoji function to correct
- ‘The Wild Atlantic Way’ is an area in the East of Ireland.
- Violet asks you to give her video a like.
- Violet’s hair is messy because it is always windy in Ireland.
- Violet has been drinking more tea since she came to Ireland.
- (Show card quickly and hide) Irish people eat boiled, mashed, fried and baked potatoes.
- Before Violet came to Ireland she had never seen a wild dolphin.
- There are more sheep than people in Ireland.
- Hurling is the slowest game on grass.
- The Irish Language sounds like English.
- Violet can speak Irish.
- There is an Irish Legend about St Patrick which says that the reason there are no snakes in Ireland is because he sent them away.
- Violet thinks seaweed is very good for the skin.
- Before she came to Ireland, Violet had never been trick or treating.
- There are a lot of people living in Ireland.
This activity could be done before watching the animation to introduce the story.